By helping some of the world’s largest organizations to manage millions of fleet and fixed assets in over fifty countries, we enable them to mine mission-critical data and ultimately help them to reduce their carbon footprint.
Our diverse and deeply knowledgeable team loves solving problems for our customers, and enjoys a great work-life balance, including team events such as BBQs and ski days, and initiatives that support our local community.
Ongoing learning and knowledge sharing are a big part of our workplace culture with opportunities to develop a wide range of professional skills. Learning support at Cetaris is tailored to suit individual needs and includes industry events, mentoring, resources for self-study, and a first-class rewards program for industry certifications.
Our northwest GTA location is easily accessed from 427, 401, 400, and 407 as well as by public transit. Free parking is available for all team members!
- You will be part of our Professional Services and User Education teams who implement software, and then train and support end users in asset management settings including Transportation, Construction, Oil & Gas, Schools, Grocery, and Distribution. You will play an integral role in the lifecycle of each customer organization. You will support users from asset operations managers to end user technicians on our mission critical software on both desktop and mobile platforms.
- Our team is dedicated to excellence in customer service, helping mission critical operations go live successfully, providing core user support, remote assistance, phone and on-line request management, and ongoing user education, including video content and knowledge base development.
Growth opportunities include:
- Software Implementation Specialist, Software Trainer, and Technical Sales.
As Customer Support Analyst you will:
- Work with customers inside and outside of the organization, using your finely-tuned relationship building abilities to develop primary relationships with asset operation leaders, acting as their go-to person for the duration of their team’s interaction with Cetaris.
- Work closely with implementation, training, and our field support specialists to provide integrated end-to-end care for a seamless customer care experience from implementation and go-live through to effective daily use of our software.
- Resolve support incidents independently in customers’ environments including interrelated hardware, software, network communication, and 3rd party application issues.
- Effectively manage your time to prioritize and achieve closure on multiple customer requests.
- Communicate how our applications can be applied to satisfy changes in customers’ business processes.
- Interact with product teams, articulating customers’ requests as input towards future product design and supporting the overall quality assurance effort.
- Contribute to the development of product training videos and knowledge base articles as part of the online training end users can access.
Required Skills and Experience
- 1-2 years’ experience supporting core users on computer software, ideally business applications.
- Demonstrated excellence in customer relations skills both on the phone and on-line.
- Dedication to tracking detail, consistent delivery of standards, and outstanding follow up ability.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills to articulate complex concepts in user-friendly terms, precisely and efficiently capture user requests, and develop knowledge base content.
- Resourceful and collaborative, you engage other team members in timely resolution of customer needs.
Work hours: The ability to work a rotating schedule is required.
Helpful but not required
- The transportation / logistics industry.
- Accounting knowledge: general ledger, cost centers as applied to different business cases, etc.
- Microsoft SQL Server SQL2008R2 and above.
- Supporting applications written in Microsoft .NET Framework.
- Bilingual French/English or working knowledge of French.
This is a permanent full-time position (40 hours/week), with annual salary (based on experience) plus bonus. Shared medical and dental benefits.
At Cetaris, we believe in creating a safe, equitable, and accessible space for all. If you are an applicant with a disability, we welcome you to reach out to discuss your individual accessibility needs at any phase in the application process. Email us at [email protected] to begin the conversation.
How to Contact Us
Send us your cover letter and resume. We thank you for your interest in Cetaris, and will contact you if you are selected for an interview.